Asia Pacific Neuroendocrine Tumour Society [APNETS] is a regional network of healthcare professionals with interest in the field of neuroendocrine tumour disease. It serves as a regional resource for best practices in clinical care of people with neuroendocrine tumours.
Join the Asia Pacific Neuroendocrine Tumour Society [APNETS] and become a member of an international network of healthcare professionals with interest in neuroendocrine tumour disease.
The principle requirements for membership of APNETS include an active interest in the field of neuroendocrine tumour disease and willingness to abide by the constitution of the society.
ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON
1. Ordinary Membership
• Medically qualified doctor [medical doctor]
• Ordinary members have the privilege to vote and stand for election
• Can be appointed to committees and executive positions
• Annual Subscription RM100
2. Associate Membership
• Allied health professionals
• Associate members do not have the privilege to vote or stand for election
• Annual Subscription RM50
3. Corporate Membership
• Corporate bodies, which supports the cause of the society
• Corporate members do not have the privilege to vote
• Annual Subscription RM5000
4. Honorary Membership
• Bestowed upon individuals by way of invitation on the recommendation of the executive committee
• Honorary members are exempted from paying all membership fees
• Honorary members do not have the privilege to vote or stand for election